MCA has Wide Recognition
MCA is widely recognized by academic institutions, professional societies, and social and business enterprises.
MCA has been used to solve problems in a variety of institutions and commercial organizations.
Since its inception MCA has received a wide academic acceptance as well as that of the IACCP1, ARIC2, ISSWOP3, EAWOP4, and EAHOP5, the leading psychological societies.
MCA is used and taught at leading universities internationally including:
• Lund University, Lund, Sweden
• University of Malmö, Malmö, Sweden
• Czech Academy of Sciences, Brno, Czech Republic
• Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
• Université de Lyon, Lyon, France
• Université de Nancy, Nancy, France
• Warsaw School of Social Psychology, Warsaw, Poland
1 International Association for Cross-Cultural Psychology
2 Association pour la Recherche Interculturelle
3 International Society for the Study of Work and Organizational Values
4 European Association for Work and Organizational Psychology
5 European Association for Health and Organizational Psychology